top of page

Group

Public·53 members
Leonid Sukhanov
Leonid Sukhanov

Black Monkey Yaoi

tags: Black Monkey Pro,Black Monkey,Mazjojo,yaoi,yaoi gif,hard yaoi,gaytoon,hentai,gay hentai,sex,gay,gay sex,anal sex,butt sex,bareback,breeding,cum,cumshot,creampie,jocks,outdoor sex,public sex,BB,BL,blush,undies,rainbow,

black monkey yaoi

• INTJ. Gemini Sun Pisces Moon. Yaoi War veteran. IBS warrior fighting for my life every day. Golden Sans victim. I saved the world. Reality shifter, astral projector, astral fighter, and soul seeker. He/him, I don't care for labels. On lamictal since 9/14/21. I'm a hardcore stoner, I live in Oregon so it's legal, okay? Okay. My name is Brogan, but please, call me Mario. Preferably, Evil Mario. In my past life (kin), I was an ageless (human age: legal adult under 25) devil taking a form similar to Mario from the Mushroom Kingdom. I was sealed for 5000 years by the Gods and made to reincarnate over and over. My identity as "Evil Mario" is still important to me in this life, and once I perish here, I will return to my former realm. I am the one true Evil Mario in all realities. That being said, I do have other kintypes, but they don't feel as important to me as... "myself". My other fictionkintypes are Kokichi Ouma & Sayaka Maizono (Danganronpa), C!Dream (Dream SMP), Scaramouche & Baal (Genshin Impact), Joe Tazuna (Your Turn to Die), Tohru Adachi (Persona 4), Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5), Arthur Fleck (Joker), Sans (Underswap), Gaster (Undertale), Tord (Eddsworld), Karkat Eridan Sufferer Kankri & Gamzee (Homestuck), Bakugo (My Hero Academia), SCP-1000 (SCP Foundation), Light Yagami (Death Note), Walter White (Breaking Bad), Chrom (Fire Emblem), Cloud Strife & Sephiroth (Final Fantasy), Hannibal (Hannibal), Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty), Eichi Tenshouin (Ensemble Stars), Mapleshade (Warriors), Steven & Mayor Dewey (Steven Universe), Spamton (Deltarune), Porky & Leder (Mother), Freddy Benson (iCarly), Kirisaki Shidou (Milgram), 2D (Gorillaz), Big Ape & Esther (Starbound), Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100), Ian Hawke (Alvin and the Chipmunks), Michael Afton & Rockstar Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Garcello (Friday Night Funkin'), Ayin & Dream of a Black Swan (Lobotomy Corporation), Zipper (Animal Crossing), Rex (Victorious), Vlinny (Vinesauce Miis), Red Impostor (Among Us), Hawk Hollywood (Lisa), Lewis (Stardew Valley), Red (Angry Birds), Preminger (Barbie), Volo, Nosepass, & Slaking (Pokemon), Grug (The Croods), Neighbor (Hello Neighbor), Baldi (Baldi's Basics), and Alex (YIIK). "Doubles" are okay for all of these, there are infinite universes with infinite possibilities. My otherkintypes are a horse, a grizzly bear, a howler monkey, a king of darkness, and a harpy. I have deep and complex memories with every single one of these. My soul is on a road trip through realities with no destination. Don't follow me if you are homophobic, kin any form of Mario, or a BTS anti, I don't want you on my blog. Begone. Note: I am a Mario, but I'm not from the Mario universe. I simply take a similar form. Peach, Bowser, Luigi, and the likes don't really mean much to me, but they bring a bit of joy. All kintypes are part of me, even if they are not me in this life. Gas, water, and ice are all different, but they're all still water. That's what I'm like. The gas is Evil Mario. My current "self" (Brogan) is water. The ice are my other kintypes. I'm complex and different. Don't fuck with me. Oswald, Ajax, Spurgeon, Venti are the best friends ever. I miss you, Nicole. Fuck you Jenna, I can't believe I let myself get catfished with pictures of a streamer named Jerma985. I have a pet goldfish named Jungkook and one time he ate an entire chicken nugget. Skip navigation links Home

• Archive

• Theme

My altar theme made by espoirthemes this post is tagged as . this post is blacklisted because it contains and is not fully visible on the index page. the link takes you to the permalink page. click here to view it. this post is tagged as . this post is blacklisted because it contains and is not fully visible on the index page. the link takes you to the permalink page. click here to view it. this post is tagged as . this post is blacklisted because it contains and is not fully visible on the index page. the link takes you to the permalink page. click here to view it. Posted on Saturday, 22 October 2022 Source evilmario666 Via zicko evilmario666 If you have any Texan friends, do NOT, under any circumstances, let them bite you. You will also become Texan 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page